Renew Your Membership
More than 80% of CoreNet Global members renew year after year.
The members and professional we serve define the richness of our global network and community.
- Memberships follow a 1 January - 31 December calendar year term. Current memberships expire December 31 with a 60-day grace period (with no benefit loss during the grace period).
- Membership in CoreNet Global is individual, not cancellable and not transferable to another person within my organization. No refund will be payable for any unused portion.
- All membership renewals that are processed by credit card will take 48 hours to process
- Only new members are eligible for pro-rated fees (a new member is someone who has not been a member during the previous two years)
Component Affiliation & Dues Sharing
- Members now have the opportunity to select their component affiliations (e.g., Chapter and/or Community); the additional fees will go directly to those components.
- Members may select a primary affiliation and up to two additional component affiliations.
- $100.00USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) will be allocated directly to Chapters and/or Communities of the members choosing
- I understand that membership in CoreNet Global is individual, not cancellable and not transferable to another person within my organization. No refund will be payable for any unused portion.
*Fill information on member's spotlight here after blogs have been set up